Since 2015, we have successfully partnered with communities in New Britain to:
* build 5 community water tanks
* install or renovate guttering, roofing and down pipes on all buildings attached, for the effective capturing of rain water
* installed a community well
* train local tradesmen in these skills so they can effectively upkeep these vital resources and continue to install more rain-water capturing systems for their community.
* initiate feeding programs for a community school of 220 students and 4 teachers.